Name: Reindeer Run
Can your children help Santa round up his reindeer this Christmas? We're looking for schools, nurseries and youth groups across Kirklees to hold a Reindeer Run and raise funds to help The Kirkwood Support Life.
Attention all Dashers, Prancers, Vixens, Comets, Cupids, Donners, Blitzens, and Rudolphs!
We are thrilled to announce that our Reindeer Run is back for 2023, and we're looking for new reindeer recruits to join our cause.
By supporting the Reindeer Run, you'll help us provide top-quality care and support to patients, carers, and families affected by life-limiting illnesses in Kirklees. In past years, the Kirkwood fundraising community has come together in droves to create an exciting, fun filled event for school children across Kirklees.
Sign up and register your interest today, Simply fill in the form below and we’ll do the rest.
How it all works
The Reindeer Run is a fun-filled event for children to enjoy as they gear up for the Christmas season. Additionally, this event helps raise funds to support The Kirkwood's efforts in caring for individuals in their community. You have the flexibility to choose the distance, route, date, and time that works best for you and your team. Since this activity is suitable for all ages and fitness levels, everyone can participate in galloping, trotting, and prancing their way to a successful fundraising activity.
Schools can also incorporate the Reindeer Run into their physical education curriculum or outdoor activities to add a creative and engaging element to their daily routine. Children can gather sponsors to contribute to The Kirkwood's cause before participating in the run. As a token of appreciation for their participation, each child will receive a pair of reindeer antlers and a certificate of recognition.
What we provide
When you sign up to take part in the Reindeer Run, you’ll get:
- A free set of antlers for each child taking part.
- A Reindeer Run flyer with information about the campaign to give to parents for each child.
- A personalised Reindeer Run Envelope for collecting cash donations – plus a Just Giving Page campaign page for your school, nursery or community group.
- A Certificate of Thanks for each child.
- Our Community Fundraisers would love the opportunity to attend your school to explain to the children, the difference that their support has made and this can be part of a large cheque presentation.
Need clinical advice?
Call our advice line on:
24 hrs a day