What We Do
Our support began as a hospice, but today it is a promise: To support the life and legacy of all of those affected by a life limiting illness.
We help those in our care to live well and to make the most of every single day. We make the complex simple by focussing on what's important. And we support families and loved ones to live on - and live well.
We’re here for local people across our community whenever and wherever they need us, helping to improve their quality of life - in the ways that matter most to them.
Our patients, their carers and those closest to them all have their own needs, aspirations and expectations. So our support is built around their personal wishes and goals. We offer a wider range of services designed to support patients, carers and family members at every stage of illness.
- 24/7 Advice Line - Advice and support for patients, family members and healthcare professionals, 24 hours a day (01484 557 910)
- Support & Therapy - Offering a wide range of services to help people cope with a life limiting illness, offering practical and emotional support to improve quality of life
- Community Palliative Care - Advice and support for people living at home and in care homes
- In-Patient Care - 24/7 specialist care on our 16 bed In-Patient Unit
- Family & Spiritual Care - Emotional and psychological support for those living with, affected by or bereaved through a life limiting illness
- Complementary Therapies - A wide range of non-medical treatments for people affected by life limiting illness and their carers
Need clinical advice?
Call our advice line on:
24 hrs a day