Home How you can help Registration Form

Make a Will

Your donation

Your details

  • By providing your email address above you understand that we may email you in relation to this campaign. In order for us to communicate with you via email, your name and email address will be passed to a third party company who will act on our behalf. No other details will be passed on and your information will not be used to contact you for any other purpose. If you would prefer not to receive updates via email or change your mind in the future, please contact us on: 01484 557911 or email: events@kirkwoodhospice.co.uk. Please note that we may continue to contact you about this event via email in case of emergency.

Your Will

Gifts in Wills allow our charities to continue providing vital services here in Kirklees. They also help us to plan for the future, making sure we continue to be here for people when they need us most.

If you chose to leave a gift to The Kirkwood in your Will, we'd really appreciate it if you could let us know.

Keeping in touch

Your support makes a big difference to families in your local community, improving their quality of life every single day. We’d really like to keep in touch about our work and how your help Supports Life across Kirklees. if you select 'Yes' below we’ll sign you up to our mailing list. We won't bombard you with emails. Instead, we'll send you our monthly eNewsletter and the occasional extra bulletin when we've something special to share about the care we offer or how you can get involved. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Would you like to Gift Aid your donation?

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate.

Gift Aid is reclaimed by Kirkwood Hospice from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your home address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below:

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify us if you:

- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.